2x2x2 Desktop Recording Studio with Cubase LE 5 and Pantheon Plug-In
The Alpha Desktop Recording Studio includes a USB powered I/O mixer, Steinberg®Cubase LE software, and Lexicon Pantheon VST reverb plug-in. It features a dual-input, 2-bus, 2-output USB I/O mixer with an additional high-impedance instrument input and separate headphone output. Turns any PC/Mac laptop into a 24-bit recording studio.
- Stereo line inputs for keyboards, drum machines or analog output of a CD/MP3 player
- RF-filtered TRS active-balanced inputs accept either balanced or unbalanced signals
- Low-noise mic preamp with balanced XLR inputs
- High-impedance front panel input for electric guitar or bass
- Separate mic and line level input controls with individual peak indicators
- Monitor mix control for balancing an audio source between live input and playback mix level while recording. Can be switched to stereo or mono.
- High-powered headphone amp offers ultra-clear fidelity while delivering ample power for any type of headphones
- RF-filtered and TRS balanced Line outputs for speaker monitoring
***PRICE DOES NOT INCLUDE SHIPPING FEES OR NY STATE SALES TAX***